Afternoon Tea at the Peacock Lounge

  Last month, instead of going out for lunch or dinner with my friends for my birthday, I decided to have afternoon tea with them instead. Because everyone who knows me well, knows how much I love tea. The Fairmont Hotel is a new hotel that opened earlier this year in Senayan, and the place where we had afternoon tea was called the Peacock Lounge. Not only was the place absolutely beautiful, but the music that played in the lounge fits perfectly well for tea time.


The most sought out seats at the Lounge
The day I went there with my friends was a Saturday, so I made a reservation a week before that, and surprisingly the place was packed. I do recommend you to make a reservation if you're going there on a weekend or with a lot of people. I ordered The Peacock Signature. The presentation of it is absolutely amazing. Light food that you can snack on such as scones, tea sandwiches and chocolates are placed in a handcrafted leather jewelry box. The Peacock Signature also includes two cups of tea of your choice (TWG tea).





I went with a group of six people (including me) and we didn't end up finishing all the food that was in the box, so it's better to go with a group of friends or family instead of only two people, because even though the high tea is set for two people, the portion is quite big. I do recommend the Peacock Lounge because not only is the food and drinks spectacular, but the service is also quite awesome (which is a plus for me!). No one likes bad service right? ;)

Thank you for reading my first post on this blog, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it. 

Be sure to follow me on my social medias: 


See you guys soon! Love, Ashley xxx

Address: Fairmont Hotel, Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8, Senayan, Jakarta

Comments

Popular Posts