Getting Festive




We're days away from December, and you guys know what means? CHRISTMAS! My favorite season of all time (and probably everyone else). With Christmas going on in a month,  it's appropriate to get festive and decorate the hell out of your house. And that's exactly what my parents and I did!

Just seeing Christmas decorations going around our house is getting me super duper excited for Christmas, even though we're not gonna do anything special for it (wish I was in London for it). I don't know, but there's just something missing here. I wonder what it is? (Hint: Christmas Tree....)



I was so excited to decorate the tree! It's full of ornaments, which just made the tree looking even more beautiful. Some of the ornaments that my family own are broken/the hanger is broken into two, but don't worry! We own a whole load of it and managed to make the tree look super duper Christmassy.

My dog, Bella getting cheeky 
I thought I'd show you my cute as hell dog, Bella, who you can follow on Instagram here. While I was taking pictures downstairs, she was lazy to go down so she just peeked her head out of the staircase. Lazy dawg.

Now, I'm just gonna go and show you guys all (well not all) of the ornaments around the tree!



My mom likes to go all out with the Christmas decorations, so we have a few balloons flying over the house and a huge snowman to place outside the house. (I'm not lying!). 




Very Christmassy, ey? Bella loves sniffing at it, but hates it whenever we try to get her picture right in front of it. I think out of all the houses in our neighborhood, we're the only one who decorates vigorously during Christmas. I don't mind that! :P 




The balloons can be annoying sometimes. Especially when I'm lounging by the living room, because the sound of the machine whirring on and on gets on my nerves. Nevertheless, they still super cute!

Every year, there's a Christmas celebration in my house two weeks before the D-Day (25th of December, obvs). Many people would go to my house and they enjoy the Christmas decorations as much as I do! They could sometimes make space much more limited, but I don't mind that. Anything to brighten up the Christmas spirit!






With Christmas comes parties. And with parties, comes shopping. And I don't know about you but instead of going into a shopping center with a bunch of people mingling around, in desperate need of presents/something to wear for an event, I would rather chill with my dog and search something online. 

I came across Farfetch a few days ago, and am completely smitten by their cocktail dresses! The editorial is called 'Cocktails in Wonderland' which I thought was so creative. I love the style and colors of each dress and thought that it was unique. They're not particularly festive, but I could picture myself wearing the Gothic Glamour one. I know, I know, it's black! But I don't really look good in red or green, so, black would be the perfect choice for me. :P 

Aside from that, the website also sells a lot of stuff. From workout clothes to vintage clothing. You can basically find anything there. Be sure to check it out! It'll be worth it. :) 

Well, that's it for now guys! I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday. I'll be heading out to Malaysia this weekend, so be sure to come back next week for that! There'll be another post this week before I leave! 

Much love, Ashley xx







Comments

  1. Your tree looks so festive! I can't wait to start decorating too x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tree! It's so fun and cute. I am planning to decorate this weekend!

    https://www.instagram.com/rachelslookbook/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute ornaments!

    www.lamattenoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a lovely decoration!! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent prepared anything for xmas... thank you for sharing
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas decorations! The tree looks amazing!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas decorations. I can't wait to put my christmas tree up.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooaaaahhhh major tree envy. This baby is a total winner. Absolutely love your little baubles too. SO fetch.

    Love this post girl...made me feel as Christmassy!!

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! Glad you liked it as much as I do! Hehehe :)

      Delete
  9. Amazing ! I look forward to christmas :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the decorations!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely inspiration! I cannot wait to start decorating my flat for Christmas, but I made a promise to myself this year not to start decorating or even thinking about decorating until AFTER Thanksgiving. Thanks for the inspiration though - it's getting my really excited for decorating next week!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I may have decorated quite early, but that's alright! Have fun decorating :)

      Delete
  12. Wow! I am so excited for christmas! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely decorations, so festive! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those decorations are all so cute!!! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christmas is my absolute favorite, love it all!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I'm so excited for it! Exactly 25 days from now woop!

      Delete
  16. love your tree! they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful decorations, amazing how fairy lights and tinsel can transform a space so much - feeling much more festive having read this post :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Georgia! Glad to hear that you felt festive after reading this :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts