The Best of Vlogmas 2016


The long awaited day has arrived! Merry Christmas everyone 🎄🎄! Now I don't know about you, but one thing I love most about Christmas and its festiveness if of course watching Vlogmas videos on Youtube. I've been watching it for three years straight now, and I can definitely say that it's one of those things that I really look forward to towards the end of the year. What better way to catch up on these videos on Christmas Day, am I right?! Without further ado, here are five Youtubers that I've been watching daily for the past twenty-four days.
🎄  Zoella 🎄

Zoe's videos and vlogs never disappoints me. She has been uploading two videos every single day; one on her main channel, and one on her vlog channel. Takes a lot of motivation and effort to do that! So kudos to her for that. Without avail, I'll always be entertained whilst watching her vlogs. She really goes all out on decorating at her house, friggin' love that! I don't mind at all that all her vlogs are mostly above 20 minutes, they're more enjoyable that way. I think I love her vlogs the most, because not only is the intro friggin' awesome, but I can relate so much to Zoe on so many bases. For example, we're both homebodies, so I seriously don't mind when she vlogs at home and not out in the world. I find it so relaxing to watch too, always a plus for moi. I guarantee that you'll love her vlogs as much as I do!

❄️  Tanya Burr ❄️

Like Zoe, I've watched Tanya's vlogs for three years straight now. I've been really enjoying her vlogs this year! There are loads of Christmas parties and social events that she went to, which is always great because I always feel as if I'm there with her. My favorite vlog from her so far has got to be the Ski vlogs she's been doing on her holiday, it's very fun and adventurous! Plus, she may or may not made me think of going skiing one day. Maybe one day, ey?! Again, like Zoe, she posts her vlogs for quite a long time and I don't mind it! It's like a mini-series that I get to watch for 24 days straight! Plus, watching her open her Advent calendar entertains me somehow. I want to munch on all the chocolate that she had this past month!
☃️  Estée Lalonde ☃️

Estée has got to be my absolute favorite Youtuber for a long time now. I was so happy when she announced that she was doing Vlogmas, I mean, 24 days of vlogs from her?! That sounds like heaven to me. I genuinely love every single vlog of hers, because she's just one of those people that lighten up everything and always manages to make me laugh one way or another. Plus, Reggie is a major cutie that I don't mind seeing everyday! I particularly love one of her vlogs where Aslan took over, it was very entertaining and I just bloody loved it really. When a partner of a Youtuber takes over their vlog, I get a bit meh sometimes, but with Aslan I don't mind at all. He's a natural with the camera! Btw, there's nothing better than seeing Reggie run loose in a park. 
🎁  Lily Pebbles 🎁

First of all, I love how honest and blunt Lily is. It just makes watching Youtube so much more enjoyable. She's so different from any other Youtubers I've watched, and I love it. Like her weekly vlogs, her Vlogmas is equally enjoyable to watch. This year, she got two of the Dairy Milk chocolate advent calendars, which I bloody love, because I would be doing that too if advent calendars existed where I live. Oh oh, and Lily and Rich's thought of the day?! Bloody brilliant. Rich's thought of the day is usually very random, but that's just what makes her Vlogmas videos so enjoyable. I also love seeing her go out with her pals, feels as if I'm a part of their group or something! 
⛄️  I Covet Thee ⛄️

Alix is probably the calmest person I know on Youtube. Her Vlogmas videos are equally soothing and I love to watch her videos right before I head to bed because gosh, her voice is so damn calming. I've probably said calming a lot of times now, but it's true! I absolutely love her days out with Suzie, her days in and of course the little features of her little doggy, Moon. Whilst watching her Vlogmas videos, I can't help but admire her house as well. I mean, she is the Queen of interior design isn't she?! I seriously wish I could decorate as good as her. 

Who's Vlogmas have you loved this year?

Much love, Ashley xx

Stay in touch with me!

Comments

  1. AH I love Zoella! I need to check out these others!!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of respect for her for doing 48 videos in a matter of 24 days. Ah that's good to know! Thanks for the suggestion, Ana. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I did the same I binge watched vlogmas of some of my favorite vloggers. Hope you have a great day. xo, Emily

    http://bailylamb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite things during hygge moments! Thank you, Emily, you too. x

      Delete
  4. Alix does have the most calming voice! hahahaha. Such a great idea to save hers until just before bed.

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she seems like a genuinely nice person too! Hahaha, her voice lulls me to sleep I guess.

      Delete
  5. Haven't been watching vlogs in a while but I love Zoella and Tanya!! :)

    xo,
    Lyka Chiang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estee's vlogs are my favorite <3 So sad vlogmas is over!
    And that mug is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always seems to light up my day! Ah, I know right it's the cutest thing. x

      Delete
  7. Zoella and Lily Pebbles are just pure pefection! ♥


    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Yorker

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Alix's editing on her more vlog type videos, she is just so cute and peaceful. I love watching one of her videos at the end of a long day. Find her so soothing, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! Always love her vlogs as they're so relaxing. x

      Delete
  9. Oh I love this post, my guilty pleasure is binging vlogmas in between the Christmas/New Year break... Lily's is always one of my faves!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't see any of those...looks like I have some videos to watch! I did keep up with the Kavari sisters vlogs though!!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely should! Ooooh I've never heard of them before.

      Delete
  11. Ahhh I loved Zoella's vlogmas this year. It was great! Especially how she put so much effort on the intro. Lovely post! xo
    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! She always does the best vlogs, especially on vlogmas!

      Delete
  12. icovetthee does the best vlogmas in my opinion. she is just so lovely and i love watching her videos over and over again.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! When I'm bored, sometimes I just watch her old videos to keep me entertained. x

      Delete
  13. Love this, such a fab post - I love Vlogmas ! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant post hun! I loved Zoes this year! It was a right count down to Christmas!!!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaha, yeah, made me so excited for the big day. x

      Delete
  15. Those were my most watched Vlogmases too!! I also really love Fashion Mumblr's.
    Katie Actually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's so weird that we watched the same Vlogmases! Ahhh, I've heard so much about her. x

      Delete
  16. Great roundup. I only really just started getting into Youtube this year but it’s really hard to find interesting vloggers. I’ll have to check some of these out. Thanks for sharing & happy new year!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad I introduced you to some new vloggers! Happy New Year to you too. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi everyone!
    I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Ahmed for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Ahmedutimate@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
    After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Ahmed he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Ahmed real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
    Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com
    Call / what’s-app him: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts