Pink Hotel


〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️


Welcome to the Pink Hotel! Stylenanda did a great job on this store concept, very unique, unlike anything I've ever seen before. Obviously, I'm a gal who's obsessed with pink like any other girl out there and stepping inside this store felt as if all my dreams came true. The aesthetics there is real people! This is the one store, aside from the Line Friends Store that you cannot miss if you ever find yourself in Seoul.

I've known about Stylenanda for quite a while now, eversince I watched Jenn Im's videos. I came across their store earlier this year when I was in Bangkok and was in awe with the store concept they had in Siam Paragon. Their fashion style is so unique, and one that I seriously wish I could pull off. Many people came to the store just for the sake of Instagram (lol, me too actually!) and I'm surprised that they weren't told off for that. As you can see, the concept of the store is a hotel. Every floor has a different setting, which I absolutely loved. My favorite one has got to be the laundry room and the pool floor because dayum is it cute!

I came across this cute little hotel on Instagram (as you do) and was absolutely intrigued by it. It took around two days to find this store as it is located in a secluded alley, alas we found it and I'm so happy that I was able to visit on my stay in Seoul! I managed to snag one of their bags too, which I'm obsessed with.

If you're as obsessed with pink as I am, definitely check this store out if you ever find yourself in Korea. I guarantee you'll not regret it! I definitely regretted that I didn't buy something from their cafe (yes they have a bloody cafe!) as we were all just so knackered that night. Maybe next time, ey?!

Address: 37-8 Myeongdong 8-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul Korea (66-2, Chungmuro 2-ga).

Much love, Ashley xx

Stay in touch with me! 

Comments

  1. This store is beyond amazing ! I absolutely LOVE it ! Great photography :)

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Probably one of the best looking store I've seen this year. Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Wow! Their styling is soo cool and on brand. That bathtub filled with flowers is soo pretty! I've only heard of Stylenanda for the first time this year but it sounds like a really cool store. I really want to try the 3CE makeup that they sell there.

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gahhh, you got that right! I was so tempted to jump into the bath as it looked so relaxing. I've heard so many great things about 3CE!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, this place is too cute. Totally my aesthetic!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this place looks absolutely amazing! Every corner looks Instagram-worthy!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instagram worthy is the only thing that popped into my mind as I stepped into the store!

      Delete
  5. This place looks so cool!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this store is actually insane. I'm not even the biggest pink girl but I blimmin love it! All about going somewhere purely for the instagram ;)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen anything like it before! Hahaha, Instagram is always my #1 priority whilst traveling. :P

      Delete
  7. I am also a huge fan of Jenn Im and have been watching her videos for years now. That store/hotel is literally the cutest. I haven't made my way over to Asia yet but will keep this on my list of places to visit.
    www.lacasabloga.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her style is just the best! Do come to Asia sometime soon, I think you'll love it. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts