Christmas Wishlist5:00 PM
We're days away from Christmas. And you know what that means? PRE-SENTS. I don't know about you, but I still get pretty excited when wrapped boxes are given to me. And even though we're really really close to Christmas already, I thought I'd share to you guys some of my Christmas wishlist for this year!
- Cartoon Crossbody Bag: Everyone who knows me well knows how obsessed I am with bags. And this one is a no brainer, the cartoon on it drew me in, okay? Not into the cat design, but the bunny one is sooo cute! I could picture myself wearing it on a day to day basis.
- The 'Pig' Bag: Not everyone might like this, but I personally love it. Pigs are cute (in my opinion) and the design of the bag is just the cutest thing in the world! They have it in a black and yellow color, but I chose the pink one mainly because um, pink pigs are cute, okay?!
- The 'Egg' Bag: Ain't this the cutest thing? I was scrolling through the website with my cousin and this drew me in right away. The shape of it makes the bag look spacious, which I love in a bag because I bring a ton of stuff whenever I go out!
- The 'Retro Style' Bag: How beautiful is the gold detailing on the sides of the bag? Reminded me so much of a bag that I wanted so long ago! Love the fact that there's a small handle on top, making the whole look a bit more professional, yet chic at the same time.
- Striped Pullover Sweater: Let's talk about how wonderful this sweater is! The color fits so well with the festive season and I love the fact that you can just throw on some tights/leggings and get on with the day. Easy peasy!
- Tasseled Sweater: A grey and tassled sweater? What more could you ask for? I love sweaters so much, so of course it's on my wishlist. I especially love grey sweaters, mainly because they're so versatile and different from a monochrome color.
- Deer Sweater: I love sweaters, but I can definitely say that I'm obsessed with Christmas jumpers. I wait all year long for December to come so I can rock those jumpers out! This particular one is a traditional type of sweater, which I love and sadly don't own yet. So yeah, definitely on my wishlist!
- Furry Coat: This year's all about the faux fur! I've been wanting one for so long (seriously) and this one drew me in right away when I was scrolling through the website. It looks so soft and cozy that I want to sleep on it right away!
- Black and White Striped Dress: Most of the stuff I want are all warm clothing, but since I live in a tropical weather city, this one would be perfect for me. I love the stripes and how simple it looks, perfect for a day out in the city!
- Gradient Dress: Flowy dresses are the best. They always have the best texture and it's the greatest thing in the world, basically. Once again, perfect for where I live!
I came across the website Banggood a week ago, and let me just say, they have the greatest things in the website! All the stuff that I listed are all from the website, and I'm seriously impressed by all of the stuff there! Be sure to check them out here!
Much love, Ashley xxINSTAGRAM / TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN